- Wednesday, June 14, 2017; 1 - 2 p.m. CDT
Historically, senior living owners and operators seeking expansion follow a process: secure a market study, look at demand and penetration rates, and either pull the trigger on a project or acquisition or walk away.
With today’s complex industry factors and an increasingly competitive market, the marketplace is starting to identify deficiencies in these reports. It may be time for the normal practices to get a reboot.
Join Plante Moran Living Forward and National Investment Center on June 14, 2017, and 11 a.m. CDT for a one-hour webinar hosted by Senior Housing News. Our panel of industry experts will:
- Uncover key concerns in the status quo related to market analysis and due diligence
- Examine current market feasibility and due diligence reports and explain how today’s market is demanding a new approach
- Identify critical factors that need to be re-evaluated, from staffing availability to a new normal for older adult demographics, resident income, and net worth
Digging deeper into market disruptions and the additional due diligence will position owners and operators for greater success in the future.
- Dana Wollschlager, Practice Leader, Plante Moran Living Forward
- Jamie Timoteo, Vice President, Plante Moran Living Forward
- Lana Peck, Senior Principal, National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care
- As moderator, Elizabeth Ecker, Senior Housing News