Nine steps owners should follow when selling their seniors housing business
Choosing to sell your seniors housing or long-term care business is a big decision. Whether you’re ready to sell soon or simply curious about what the process might entail, understanding the disposition process is the best way to effectively maximize the value of your assets, eliminate surprises, and facilitate a smooth transition that will ensure future success of your facility.
In this white paper, our real estate consultants will simplify the stages in the seniors housing disposition process and examine how each step contributes to the overall success of the sale.
- Steps to selling a seniors housing business in today’s market
- How to prepare your seniors housing business for sale
- Financial forecasting and setting a sales price for your business
- Pitfalls to avoid during planning, marketing, and buyer selection
- Tips for smooth buyer negotiation, due diligence, and state approvals
- Resources to help business owners through the disposition process