To attract new residents and maximize occupancy, senior living providers will be expected to improve their service delivery. But how can they know whether they’re investing in the right features or services to attract prospective residents?
Learn how leading providers are using technology to improve service delivery and respond to consumer expectations during our webinar, “How to Improve Occupancy by Leveraging Technology,” which aired on February 14 at 2:00 pm (EST).
How to improve occupancy by leveraging technology
You will learn about:
- The characteristics of your new consumers, their expectations, and their questions
- Options that will deliver the best return on investment
- How your peers are using technology to improve service delivery
- Dana Wollschlager, Principal and Practice Leader at Plante Moran Living Forward
- Travis Palmquist, Vice President and General Manager Senior Living at PointClickCare