Changing the resident experience with culinary solutions & technology advancements during COVID-19
- Friday, Nov. 6, 2020
- 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. CT
Part 4 of the LeadingAge COVID-19 sentiment report webinar series
Sentiments from Plante Moran Living Forward and Retirement DYMANICS’ national COVID-19 Senior Living Sentiment Survey clearly indicate lifestyle, communication, and dining can be directly improved by leveraging technology. Community leaders who rapidly adopt technical efficiency will see the largest opportunities for service improvement throughout the continuum of care.
In the fourth of four webinars hosted by LeadingAge Illinois and LeadingAge Virginia, the webinar presenters will share new ways to leverage technology to entertain and engage residents, eliminate data silos for seamless transitions between care settings, and bring your culinary excellence to the safety of your residents’ rooms.
- Hear industry best practices that leverage self-service technology and online ordering to enhance the resident experience.
- Learn how the dining experience goes beyond daily meal service to encompass digital platforms electronically connecting resident activities to food and family.
- Understand how resident managed systems support safety and wellness objectives through technology established to ensure better nutritional outcomes.
- Sanjeev Shetty, Chief Global & Innovation Officer, Connected Living
- Victoria Vega, SVP Marketing & Innovation, Unidine Corporation
- Travis Palmquist, PV/GM Senior Living, PointClickCare
Check out the other webinars in the series:
- COVID-19 Sentiment Report & Leadership Roundtable Discussion
- Senior Living Marketing & Sales Strategies during a Pandemic
- CapEx Planning & Asset Repositioning as a Result of COVID-19