Leading home builders share their strategies for sustainability
- Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2013
- 2 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. EST
Across the country there are signs of new life in the home building industry. However, even with the upturn, many businesses have guarded optimism.
Plante Moran’s construction practice has assembled a panel of leading home builders to share their thoughts on the next steps for the industry. They will take a look back for lessons learned and discuss current strategies they have developed for long-term sustainability.
If you are a home builder, supplier, or specialty trade contractor, you will want to join in this 90-minute conversation with industry leaders and the business advisors from Plante Moran.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will:
- Understand how risk management has changed
- Identify sound operational strategies
- Develop fresh ideas for sales incentives
- Learn successful approaches to financing challenges
- Discover how to cope with tightening supplies of land, materials, and labor
- Jeffery Benach, Co-principal, Lexington Homes
- Anthony Lombardo, CEO, Lombardo Homes
- Jim Clarke, President Robertson Brothers Company
- Jim Reinhart, Construction Practice specializing in serving home builders
- Larry Ginsburg, Construction Practice specializing in serving home builders