2020 Food & Beverage Forum
- Thursday, December 10, 2020
Hosted by Plante Moran, Nixon Peabody, and BMO, the 2020 Food & Beverage Forum will provide expert insights on the latest challenges faced within the food and beverage industry during this time of unparalleled disruption.
This year’s event will explore the unparalleled disruption experienced by major brands, distributors, and manufacturers in 2020. Attendees will hear from top industry professionals as they reflect on their unique challenges and successes. We’ve designed the program to help prepare businesses to react faster in the “new normal.”
- Economic outlook with Michael Gregory: Post-pandemic economic prospects
- Thursday, Dec. 10, 2020; 12:30 p.m. CST
- Access critical data and insights from BMO Capital Markets’ Deputy Chief Economist and Head of U.S. Economics.
- Panel discussion: How industry leaders are navigating disruption in an unpredictable environment
- Thursday, Dec. 10, 2020; 1:45 p.m. CST
- The food and beverage industry has been deeply — and perhaps permanently — impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Hear industry professionals reflect on how their businesses adapted to the unique challenges of 2020. From supply chain disruptions to changing consumer demands, our panelists will share insights and strategies for staying agile during uncertain times. Speakers include:
- Ashley Thompson, co-founder & CEO of MUSH Overnight Oats
- Rich Niemann, president & CEO of Niemann Foods, Inc.
- Kurt Penn, founder & CEO of Good Foods Group
- Bob Denninger, partner at Plante Moran