- November 19, 2020
Listen in as our loan review specialists share their experiences helping clients manage their credit risk through the pandemic as part of the Plante Moran Financial Institutions Symposium 2020.
During this virtual panel discussion, Plante Moran loan review experts will discuss the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on loan administration and credit risk management. The panelists will share observations from their work with various bank clients, including strategies and tactics for positioning your financial institution to weather the pandemic and come out stronger.
Want to participate? Submit your questions for the panelists ahead of time through the registration site.
- Identify current loan administration and credit challenges resulting from the pandemic, the upcoming presidential election, and other market factors.
- Analyze the impact of those challenges on credit risk and portfolio management.
- Identify strategies currently being used by financial institutions to manage emerging credit risk.
- Determine actions your institution should be taking to mitigate these risks.
- Steve Schick, partner
- John Spear, senior manager and loan review specialist
- Tom Siska, senior manager and loan review specialist
- Kevin Garcia, senior manager and loan review specialist
This webinar is part of the Plante Moran Financial Institutions Symposium 2020. Be sure to check out the event details and register for other insightful sessions here.