2020 Financial Institutions Symposium: Available on demand
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020
View our virtual 2020 Financial Institutions Symposium on demand now for expert insights into the latest trends and challenges financial institutions are facing, as well as strategies to adapt faster and emerge stronger from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Listen in as Plante Moran experts share insights and strategies for financial institutions during this on demand virtual event. This year’s sessions included an economic update from Plante Moran Financial Advisors’ CIO, an engaging panel discussion on credit risk management, and important updates on regulatory compliance, tax, and accounting issues. With timely and insightful content, each session provides actionable strategies for your financial institution.
View the sessions
- Economic update: Insights from Chief Investment Officer Jim Baird
- The legal impact of COVID-19: An expert panel discussion
- COVID-19: Updates on regulatory compliance, tax, and accounting impacts
- Credit risk management during the COVID-19 pandemic: An expert panel discussion
- Cybersecurity amid COVID-19: The biggest threats facing financial institutions