This update provides a summary of some of the more important third-quarter 2019 accounting, financial reporting, and regulatory activities. The content is not meant to be all-inclusive.
- ICFR and New Standards
- Adopts Amendment to Single Issuer Exemption for Broker-Dealers
- Adopts New Rule to Allow All Issuers to “Test-the-Waters”
- Proposes to Modernize Disclosures of Business, Legal Proceedings, and Risk Factors Under Regulation S-K
- CAM Resources for Audit Committees and Investors
- Provides Guidance for New Requirements on Auditing Estimates and Auditor’s Use of the Work of Specialists