We understand that a strong employee benefits program can be the key to attracting and retaining top talent. That’s why Plante Moran Group Benefit Advisors helps organizations optimize their benefits program while managing costs, ensuring compliance, and creating unique features their staff will be excited about.
We don’t operate like others — and we’re proud of that. You’ll find that our partnerships with organizations such as Pareto Health, Meritain Health, Quantum Health, and SmithRx give you access to enterprise-level solutions not usually available to small or midsized organizations. And, unlike insurance brokers, we’re not tied to specific carriers or vendors and avoid “preferred status” relationships involving commissions, overrides, and bonuses that could infringe on independent advice.
Most importantly, we believe in full transparency and disclose all payment arrangements that affect the cost, financing, and administration of your plans. In fact, when it comes to compensation, we allow you to select the method that’s best for you — whether it’s commission-based, fee-based, or a combination of the two.
A full suite of services, delivered with a personal touch
We’ll help you develop the perfect plan for your organization that continues to balance cost, administration, compliance, and employee satisfaction. We provide a full suite of services, delivered with a personal touch. Our services include:
- Cost management solutions
- Plan financing, risk management, and risk transfer
- Underwriting and actuarial support
- Resolution of billing, claims, and eligibility issues
- Compliance support: State and federal
- Vendor evaluation and stewardship
- Benefit renewals and RFPs
- Benefits administration technology and services
- Benefits communication strategies
- Data analytics: Benchmarking against peer organizations through partnership with Springbuk