We have a saying: "we don’t do the things we do to win awards; we win awards because of what we do.”
We’re honored to have been recognized for our culture and workplace excellence by a number of prestigious organizations. Here’s a quick overview.
- Toledo Blade Top Workplaces 2019 — In January 2019, The Toledo Blade named Plante Moran one of its 2019 Top Workplaces. This is our sixth consecutive year on the list.
- FORTUNE magazine— Plante Moran has been named to Fortune magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for 21 consecutive years. In 2019, we ranked #21.
- Best Workplaces for Parents — In November 2018, Fortune.com and Great Place to Work® named Plante Moran to their list of “Best Workplaces for Parents” for the second consecutive year. We ranked #32.
- Detroit Free Press Top Workplaces — In November 2018, Plante Moran was named a Top Workplace by the Detroit Free Press. We ranked third in the “large company” category. This marked the ninth consecutive year we made the list.
- Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces — In November 2018, Plante Moran was named a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune. We were ranked #9 on the list of midsized workplaces. This was our second consecutive year on the list.
- Best Workplaces for Women — In September 2018, Fortune.com and Great Place to Work® named Plante Moran to their list of “Best Workplaces for Women.”
- Barron’s Top 100 Independent Advisors — In September 2018, PMFA President John Lesser was named to Barron’s list of the Top 100 Independent Advisors.
- Best Workplace for Millennials — In June 2018, Fortune.com and Great Place to Work® named Plante Moran to their lists of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials.” This year we ranked #30.
- 2018 Best Places to Work in IT — In June 2018, Plante Moran was ranked the #3 midsized company on Computerworld’s 2018 “Best Places to Work in IT” list.
- 2018 Best Public Accounting Firms for Women — In June 2018, firms were ranked on the range, depth, and success of programs and workplace culture proven to remove barriers to women's success, especially at midlevel and above. The winners were drawn from firms that participated in the 2017 Accounting MOVE Project. This is the eighth consecutive year we received this distinction.
- Best Companies to Work For in Chicago — In May 2018, Fortune magazine and Great Place to Work named Plante Moran one of its “Best Companies to Work For in Chicago.” We ranked #9 out of 25 top organizations.
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For — In May 2018, Plante Moran was named one of “West Michigan’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For.” This was the 13th consecutive year we received the award.
- Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services — In April 2018, Fortune magazine and Great Place to Work named Plante Moran one of its “20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services.” We ranked #4.
- Vault Guide to the Top 50 Accounting Firms — In April 2018, Vault.com released its annual ranking of the “Best Accounting Firms to Work For.” Plante Moran ranked #6 overall but took the #1 spot in 11 “best to work for” categories, including business outlook, client interaction, culture, firm leadership, and work-life balance.
- INSIDE Public Accounting’s “Most Admired Peers” — In October 2017, INSIDE Public Accounting unveiled its 2017 list of “Most Admired Peers.” Former Managing Partner Gordon Krater was among those named to this prestigious list.
- NorthCoast 99 — In August 2017, Plante Moran was named a winner of the prestigious NorthCoast 99 award, which honors 99 great workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio. This is the sixth consecutive year we made the list.
- FT 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers — In June 2017, Plante Moran Financial Advisors was once again named to this prestigious list, which does not formally rank its qualifying companies.
- CPA Firm of the Year — In June 2017, Plante Moran received the 7th Annual ACG New York Champion's Award for CPA Firm of the Year from the Association for Corporate Growth New York and M&A Advisor.