Personal wealth roundtable: 2021 in view
- Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Experts within our Wealth Management practice gathered on January 12 to discuss the changing environment; potential policy changes coming out of Washington DC, investment risks and opportunities, income tax and estate planning strategies for 2021 and beyond, the economy, and more. Our team will offer advice to help prepare individuals to navigate disruption and mitigate risk to their personal wealth.
The event opened with a brief market and economic update, followed by a roundtable discussion with:
- Jim Baird, chief investment officer, Plante Moran Financial Advisors
- Amy Butterfield, relationship manager, Plante Moran Financial Advisors
- Mark Corombos, partner, Plante Moran Financial Advisors
- Dawn Jinsky, partner, Plante Moran Wealth Management
- Jeff Watkins, partner, Plante Moran Wealth Management
Looking for more information in the meantime? Check out “Vantage Point: 2021 in view,” our annual economic and capital markets outlook, or give us a call anytime.