Disruptive EV technologies drive new supplier realities
Electric vehicles (EVs) are transforming the automotive landscape, and auto suppliers are coming face to face with EV technology adoption and the future of mobility. But vehicle electrification isn’t simply an industry transformation; from advanced mobility technology to electric car infrastructure, the EV revolution represents a seismic shift for automotive leaders. The question is no longer “How will you prepare?” but rather “How are you incorporating EV technology into your strategic plans and business operations?”
To be successful, suppliers must navigate competing aims, while also investing in their future growth path. Our EV propulsion and energy technology analysis, “Disruptive EV technologies drive new supplier realities,” offers key insights into:
- The speed and sequence of EV adoption, including electric vehicle growth projections and the market transition.
- EV propulsion technologies and how they shift revenue sources.
- EV cost trends, cost parity, and their impact.
- Securing the battery value chain.
- Crucial strategic questions suppliers should ask about their internal combustion engine and EV technology programs.
Gain a deeper understanding of EV adoption, supplier transition, and the battery value chain with our “Disruptive EV technologies drive new supplier realities” white paper.