Disruptive EV technologies drive new supplier realities
Electric vehicles are completely changing the automotive landscape, demanding that suppliers make critical strategic and operational decisions. Our EV propulsion and energy technology analysis offers insights into EV adoption, supplier transition, and the battery value chain.
Electric vehicles (EVs) are transforming the automotive landscape, and suppliers are coming face to face with the enormity of the changes. The question is no longer “How will you prepare?” but rather “How are you incorporating this new EV reality into your strategic plans and business operations?”
To be successful, suppliers must navigate competing aims, while also investing in their future growth path. Our EV propulsion and energy technology analysis, “Disruptive EV technologies drive new supplier realities,” offers key insights into:
- The speed and sequence of EV adoption, including projections and the market transition.
- Propulsion technologies and how they shift revenue sources.
- EV cost trends, cost parity, and their impact.
- Securing the battery value chain.
- Crucial strategic questions suppliers should ask about their internal combustion engine and EV programs.
Gain a deeper understanding of EV adoption, supplier transition, and the battery value chain with our “Disruptive EV technologies drive new supplier realities” white paper.