Plante Moran Alliance
Why go it alone?
The Plante Moran Alliance is a group of independent accounting and professional service firms dedicated to helping member firms better serve their clients through group synergies and by accessing the resources, expertise, and select services and solutions of one of the largest accounting and consulting firms in the United States.
Specifically, our Alliance members benefit from:
- Networking — to learn from others and to share and discuss potential opportunities
- Services & Solutions — access to Plante & Moran services to deliver additional value to your clients
- Technical & Regulatory Updates — to stay current with changing requirements
- CPE Programs — on a wide range of relevant topics
- Practice Management Insights — ideas and information to help you effectively manage and grow your firm
- Enhanced Global Reach — Access members in China, Japan, and Mexico to better serve internationally active clients
Even if your firm is part of another association of national or international firms, this Alliance is different — it focuses on adding value to better serve your clients. Membership in the Plante Moran Alliance also provides you with a valuable competitive advantage — positioning and resources to serve clients that your competitors simply can’t match.