Aligning the stars: When is the right time to consider selling a business?
- Friday, Nov. 8, 2013
- 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. EST
When selling a business there are many factors to consider. Our experts will help you:
- Assess the sale-readiness of your business relative to your personal objectives
- Understand exit strategy alternatives and the implications for all stakeholders
They will discuss the variables that can impact the sale and the tools that can be utilized to mitigate potential issues, with the goal of minimizing surprises and increasing the probability of a successful outcome.
Discussion topics will include factors that impact sale readiness, properly preparing a company for sale, current M&A market conditions, tips on preparing for the due diligence process, and the importance of aligning shareholder objectives and expectations.
Participants in the webinar will:
- Learn to define sale-readiness
- Understand how to evaluate exit strategies
- Become familiar with available tools to mitigate problems
- Eric Wozniak, Due Diligence Expert
- Joe Wagner, Investment Banker, PMCF.
- John O’Connor, Practice, Leader, Technology Software Sector