Cybersecurity: How can you protect your customers?
- Thursday, May 29, 2014
- 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. EDT
As new technologies emerge, so does the potential for hostile cyber-attacks and protecting your customer information is critical.
Recent news has revealed vulnerabilities within even the most sophisticated organizations. As new technologies emerge, so does the potential for hostile cyber-attacks. Protecting your customer information is critical, and predicting when it could be compromised is an ongoing challenge. Understanding the current environment and developing a defensive strategy are necessary steps to safeguarding your organizations and customers.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish emerging threats and identify risks
- Determine potential risk level
- Develop or improve a defensive strategy
- Articulate best practices on ensuring organization-wide adoption
- Sarah Pavelek, Consulting Manager, Information Technology Consulting Team
- Kurt VanderWal, Consulting Manager, Information Technology Consulting Team