- Wednesday, Oct. 15, 2014; 2-3 p.m. EDT
Operating globally means contending with complexities, uncertainties, and constant change. Whether you’re thinking about or are currently operating outside of the United States, your success depends on staying informed of key issues, trends, best practices, and strategies — everything from taxes to employee issues to minimizing risk and optimizing opportunities. Our experts will help guide you through the issues that matter most to your business.
Learning objectivesAt the conclusion of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand various country landscapes.
- Articulate political and cultural considerations.
- Describe key factors, from country-specific tax reform to legal risks.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how best to operate globally.
- Lou Longo, Global Services Partner
- Bill Henson, International Tax Partner