- Wednesday, Jun. 3, 2015, 2-3 p.m. EDT
Mexico continues to provide a competitive advantage for organizations looking to diversify their operational footprint. One common and often overlooked factor, however, is all of the unknowns. Doing business in Mexico comes with its own unique challenges and opportunities, and entering or expanding without fully understanding key considerations could impact your performance and success. We’ve developed a webinar series designed to educate organizations considering Mexico strategies. In this kick-off webinar, our experts will provide a macro view of the Mexico landscape and help you understand the megatrends and issues you should be aware of — from geographic centers to skilled labor. You’ll gain insights regarding general rules of the road and strategies for conducting business in Mexico.
Be on the lookout for additional webinars on hot topics and real-life examples including the tax implications of operating in Mexico, site selection related to make vs. buy, technology considerations, and more.
Learning objectivesAt the conclusion of this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the current landscape and key considerations
- Identify key megatrends related to Mexico
- Articulate issues and barriers that impact expansion decisions
- Explain how recommended strategies can be applied to your organization
- Members of our strategy and global services teams
- Alejandro Rodriguez, Global Services Associate