- Tuesday, December 1, 2015; 2 - 3 p.m. EST
In today’s increasingly complex tax environment, it’s important to consider the federal, state and local, and international tax issues that will affect your bottom line. Are you prepared to face the good, the bad, and the ugly as you develop and execute an effective year-end tax strategy for your business?
Join Plante Moran’s tax specialists as they provide updates on tax legislation and developing trends that impact your business as 2016 approaches. Our experts will summarize the most important information you need to ensure you’re maximizing your business’s tax savings.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Analyze your 2015 and 2016 tax exposure and strategies.
- Position yourself to manage your ongoing tax position.
- Communicate the implications of the topics covered, including healthcare reform, entity structuring, and tangible property regulations.
- Marni Cohen, Tax Solutions Group Associate, Plante Moran
- Randy Janiczek, International Tax Senior Associate, Plante Moran
- Emily Murphy, National Tax Office Senior Manager, Plante Moran
- Jon Strycharz, State and Local Tax Associate, Plante Moran
- Jerry Jonckheere, Tax Partner, Plante Moran