The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: 2015 year-end tax planning strategies for individuals
- Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2015
- 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. EST
In today’s increasingly complex tax environment, it’s important to consider a variety of strategies to maximize your tax savings. Are you prepared to face the good, the bad, and the ugly as you formulate your year-end tax plan?
Join Plante Moran’s personal tax experts as they provide updates on 2015’s top year-end tax planning tips for individuals. This webinar will cover tax legislation and developing trends that will impact your tax exposure in 2015 and beyond. Our specialists will summarize the most important information you need to lower your tax bill, including managing tax rates effectively, the impact of the Alternative Minimum Tax, planning for earned income and investment income surtaxes, managing charitable contributions and investments, foreign bank account reporting, identity theft, and more.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Describe a variety of tax-planning opportunities.
- Explain Alternative Minimum Tax triggers and how to avoid them.
- Communicate the implications of the topics covered, including deducting charitable contributions, making estimated payments, and identifying alternative minimum tax triggers.
- James Minutolo, National Tax Office Partner, Plante Moran
- Katie Redle, Wealth Transfer Associate, Plante Moran
- Louis Sands, Family Office Senior Manager, Plante Moran
- Jerry Jonckheere, Tax Partner, Plante Moran