- Thursday, Apr. 28, 2016, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. EDT
This 60-minute session hosted by members of Plante Moran’s Employee Benefits Consulting group will discuss the planned change in income threshold for exempt salaried employees and discuss things that organizations will need to address in order to ensure they are compliant with the new rules.
Learning objectivesAt the conclusion of this session, participants will:
- Understand the new, proposed regulations regarding re-classification of current exempt employees.
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance with the new, proposed regulations.
- Understand the most common issues that employers will face in complying with the rules and some recommended actions that can be taken to address the changes in their organization.
- Elizabeth Colvin, Plante Moran Employee Benefits Consulting
- Michael Krucker, Plante Moran Employee Benefits Consulting
- Prerequisites/Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Overview
- Delivery Method: Group internet-based