White-collar overtime exemption
- Thursday, April 28, 2016
- 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. EDT
With the proposed changes to the current overtime exemption rules, is your organization prepared to be in compliance? Join our webinar to ensure you understand the changes and learn how to address some of the common issues organizations will face.
This 60-minute session hosted by members of Plante Moran’s Employee Benefits Consulting group will discuss the planned change in income threshold for exempt salaried employees and discuss things that organizations will need to address in order to ensure they are compliant with the new rules.
Learning objectivesAt the conclusion of this session, participants will:
- Understand the new, proposed regulations regarding re-classification of current exempt employees.
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance with the new, proposed regulations.
- Understand the most common issues that employers will face in complying with the rules and some recommended actions that can be taken to address the changes in their organization.
- Elizabeth Colvin, Plante Moran Employee Benefits Consulting
- Michael Krucker, Plante Moran Employee Benefits Consulting
- Prerequisites/Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Overview
- Delivery Method: Group internet-based
Plante & Moran, PLLC, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 or by visiting the website: www.nasbaregistry.org >>