- Thursday, Aug. 4, 2016, 2-3 p.m.
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)’s Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) project is changing the global framework for international tax and transfer pricing radically. We don’t know what new laws and regulations will come into play yet, but you can no longer rely on old certainties for multinational tax planning. As the old rulebook is shredded, new key issues will emerge, but there’s also gray area that is interpretive: what will these new issues mean for your business?
Join Plante Moran’s international tax and transfer pricing experts as they discuss how the rules are changing globally and what you can do to prepare.
- Bill Henson, International Tax Partner
- Jon Jenni, Director of Transfer Pricing
- Joel Mitchell, International Tax Partner
At the conclusion of this session participants will be able to (or, will know):
- Describe enhanced documentation and country-by-country reporting requirements
- Recognize mass sharing of company data among governments
- Identify changing definitions of intangibles
- Interpret expanded roles for profit splits
- Discuss proposed changes to permanent establishment
- Assess implications of digital nexus in the new environment