- March 02, 2017 @ 2:00 PM ET
Wondering if your intellectual property strategy is beneficial for your company? Join our webinar to ensure you’re maximizing potential value.
Failing to properly manage tax planning for intellectual property (IP) in line with your overall global business strategy can result in exposure to liabilities or missed opportunities. Join our international tax and transfer pricing experts to learn about managing IP and its impact on income tax. Whether internally developed IP or acquired IP, make sure you know the right steps to take to plan effectively and create more value for your organization.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify the “types” of IP ownership by a corporate group
- Recognize the income tax implications of cross border use of IP
- Explain common tax issues regarding acquired IP
- Describe how IP ownership can be used in a tax effective manner
- Bill Henson, International Tax Partner
- Jon Jenni, Director of Transfer Pricing