- February 14, 2018
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act signed into law in late December 2017 makes major changes to the U.S. federal tax system. The changes will have a significant impact on the structuring of private equity investments. View the on-demand webinar from ACG Global and Plante Moran to hear a timely discussion from a few of our tax experts about how the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act will affect mergers and acquisitions.
- Key provisions that impact deals
- Tax structuring opportunities to maximize your return on investment
- Answers to your questions and concerns
- Mike Monaghan, partner
- Tim Addison, senior manager
- Jeremy Sikkema, senior manager