HFMA Michigan Great Lakes Chapter: Value-based contracting
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021
- 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. EDT
View our on-demand presentation at HFMA Michigan Great Lakes Chapter’s webinar.
We’re proud to announce that we’ll be presenting a webinar, “Value-based contracting: A collaboration of provider’s finance, contracting, RCM, IT, clinical and compliance resources,” in partnership with HFMA Michigan Great Lakes Chapter on June 9. This webinar is designed to provide an overview of risk-sharing value-based contracts and how providers should prepare to successfully shift from fee-for-service contacts to value-based contracts.
- Know the various value-based contract models, including Medicare Advantage, Medicaid Replacements, Commercial Payment Models and Direct Contracting.
- Understand the spectrum of risk-sharing calculations, including upside, upside and downside, capped risks, PCP vs. Specialty based, HCC/RAF scoring vs. Cost-Only, etc.
- Understand the resources need to coordinate a successful shift from FFS to Value, while maintaining the FFS operating margin.
- Recognize common goals between health plans and providers to reach the quadruple aim by supporting consistent delivery of coordinated care and engaging patients through disease prevention and management programs.
- Discuss the importance of IT system configuration to support data reporting to MCOs.