You are invited to join us for an upcoming webcast – November 17, 2015 noon - 2:00 p.m. (ET) Retirement Plan Errors – How to Prevent and Correct Errors in 2016.
Joe Rankin, Partner in Plante Moran’s Employee Benefits Consulting group, will be one of three thought leaders presenting at the webcast sponsored by the Knowledge Group, LLC. Joe will be joined by Sherrie Boutwell, Partner, Boutwell Fay LLP and Shane Stroud, Special Counsel, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP.
Registration is available at a significantly discounted rate of $25 (non-CPE option) courtesy of Plante Moran.
- Employee Plans Compliance Resolution System (EPCRS), as amended
- Voluntary Fiduciary Correction Program (VFCP)
- Self-Correction Program (SCP)
- Audit Closing Agreement Program (Audit CAP)
- Identifying retirement plan errors
- Identifying significant and insignificant failure
- Corrections of retirement plan errors
- Corrections of over-payment errors
- Lower filing fee for plan loan errors
- Impacts and implications to plan sponsors
- Compliance and litigation risks
- Best practices