- Consolidated returns rule amended
- Sourcing of income from services discussed
- Sales and use tax rolling stock exemption amended
- Sunset date for new markets credit extended, recapture provision revised
- Sales and use tax for consumer rentals enacted
- Sales and use tax electronic filing requirements for 2018 enacted
- MBT surcharge ends
- Unrelated business income tax, calculation of income, and NOL carryforwards discussed
- Transfer tax rate reductions for REIT conveyances extended
- Tax amnesty program announced
The information provided in this alert is only a general summary and is being distributed with the understanding that Plante & Moran, PLLC, is not rendering legal, tax, accounting, or other professional advice, position, or opinions on specific facts or matters and, accordingly, assumes no liability whatsoever in connection with its use.
©2017 CCH Incorporated and its affiliates. All rights reserved.