- Sales and use tax new economic nexus requirements for retailers announced
- Regulations on allocation and apportionment of partnership income amended
- P.L. 86‐272 protection for company vehicle deliveries addressed
- San Francisco voters approve economic nexus
- Grace periods extended for economic nexus and destination sourcing compliance
- Guidance on marketplace facilitators and sellers provided
- Pass‐through entity tax payment recharacterization due December 31, 2018
- Sales and use tax collection obligation of facilitator businesses discussed
- IRC §965 guidance issued; IRC §199A pass‐through deduction not allowed
- Tax amnesty period set
- Income tax summary of major recent changes issued
- Additional IRC §965 guidance issued
- Sales and use tax economic nexus law enacted
- State allows pass‐throughs to elect entity level tax
The information provided in this alert is only a general summary and is being distributed with the understanding that Plante & Moran, PLLC, is not rendering legal, tax, accounting, or other professional advice, position, or opinions on specific facts or matters and, accordingly, assumes no liability whatsoever in connection with its use.
©2018 CCH Incorporated and its affiliates. All rights reserved.