The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS) cooperative contract
The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS) is a national purchasing cooperative that offers access to competitively procured purchasing contracts to its membership. For governmental agencies such as public education organizations, higher education entities, and city or county governments, membership in a purchasing cooperative offers the following benefits:
- Access to competitively procured contracts with quality vendors
- Savings of time and financial resources necessary to fulfill bid requirements
- Assistance with purchasing process by qualified TIPS staff
- Access to pricing based on a national high-profile contract
Which services are available under the TIPS contract?
Our full suite of consulting services is available through the TIPS contract, including:
- Data analytics
- Process optimization
- Project management & change management
- System selection & implementation
- Technology assessment & strategic planning
- Technology acquisition
How can I learn more about the TIPS contracting process?
For more information, please contact Judy Wright via email or call 248-233-3304.