DEI: Pushing past discomfort to achieve real change
For organizations, advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion is imperative for sustainable success. More diverse teams create better results, but that doesn’t happen by accident — and staff who move the needle won’t stay if the environment isn’t supporting them to do their best work.
So, how can you improve your hiring practices, create a more equitable and inclusive workplace, and achieve lasting change? DEI experts Dr. Dwinita Mosby Tyler and Hawzien Gebremedhin share their thoughts and best practices in this productive, insightful, and eye-opening conversation.
We recommend watching this video if:
- You want to honor DEI in your company but aren’t sure how to start.
- You feel that “diversity” doesn’t apply to you.
- You’re frustrated with how slowly your DEI efforts are progressing.
- You’re curious about how other organizations are reaching their DEI goals.
- You want specific advice you can act on today.