- Wednesday, October 28, 2015; 2-3 p.m. EDT
In our spring webinar, we highlighted megatrends, barriers, and strategies related to expanding into Mexico. In this session, we’ll take a deeper dive into doing business in Mexico by addressing uncertainties related to where and how to go about structural set-up and the unforeseen implications.
This webinar will focus on two key areas: site selection and key tax considerations. We’ll help you simplify this complexity based on our real-life experience assisting numerous organizations with their Mexico expansion strategies.
Missed part one? Watch it on-demand >>
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify key considerations and common pitfalls during site selection
- Understand how various tax provisions impact operations in Mexico
- Recognize tax-saving opportunities
- Julio Valdez, Global Services Consultant, Plante Moran
- Brandon Podolski, Partner, Plante Moran Cresa