Advanced cost management solutions: How to reduce your healthcare spend
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017
As health insurance costs continue to increase sharply, employers face the now-familiar dilemma of how to balance increasing costs with appropriate coverage for staff. Fortunately, there are a variety of newer, non-traditional cost-management resources and strategies that many are using to manage and oftentimes reduce their healthcare spend. Join us as we explore a few of these advanced cost-management strategies.
At the conclusion of this webinar, you will:
- Understand the many advanced cost-management resources and strategies that high performing health plan sponsors are using to improve plan management and reduce spend.
- Understand how to leverage cost-management techniques such as telemedicine, high performance networks, direct primary care, referenced-based pricing, and dialysis management.
- Understand the complexities and the critical issues to consider when determining what strategies should be implemented.
- Scott McLellan, Associate
- Justin Hadley, Analyst
- Jonathon Trionfi, Associate