Finding the right balance: Year-end tax planning for businesses
- Thursday, Dec. 7, 2017
- 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
With the potential for some dramatic changes in tax law, the benefit of deferring income to 2018 and accelerating deductions into 2017 could be significant. This means you'll need to do three things: follow current tax law for your 2017 planning, keep an eye on proposed changes and their impact, and be prepared to act quickly if the changes warrant.
Our 2017 year-end tax planning strategies for businesses webinar provides an overview of some key tax provisions and offers strategies for how to manage taxes, as the tax environment now stands. Join our tax experts as they summarize the information you need to ensure you’re maximizing tax savings as 2018 approaches.
At the conclusion of this session participants will be able to:
- Analyze 2017 and 2018 tax exposure and strategies
- Manage business’s ongoing tax position
- Describe a variety of tax planning opportunities
- Communicate the implications of topics covered, including federal, state and local, and international tax-saving strategies
- Ryan Defer, tax associate
- Douglas Fox, tax solutions associate
- Jon Strycharz, SALT associate
- Jessica Wargo, international tax associate
- Jerry Jonckheere, tax partner