Finding the right balance: Year-end tax planning for individuals
- Thursday, Dec. 7, 2017
- 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. EST
Potential tax law changes have many individuals unsure of how to plan for year end. Our webinar provides an overview of some key tax provisions and offers strategies for how to manage taxes, as the tax environment now stands. As you develop a personal year-end strategy, what tax planning opportunities should you consider? Join our tax specialists as they summarize the information you need to ensure you’re maximizing tax savings as 2018 approaches.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Analyze 2017 and 2018 tax exposure and strategies
- Manage ongoing tax position
- Describe a variety of tax planning opportunities
- Communicate the implications of topics covered, including income, gift and estate tax strategies such as the alternative minimum tax, leveraging low interest rates, and planning for retirement and college educations.
- Emerson Merkerson, tax and wealth management associate
- James Minutolo, National Tax Office partner
- Kelsey Popkins, tax associate
- Jerry Jonckheere, tax partner