You tripped a loan covenant. Now what?
- July 7, 2022
Has your organization tripped a loan covenant? View our on-demand webinar to learn more about loan covenants and what to do if you trip them.
Your company has tripped or is in danger of violating a loan covenant. Now, what do you do? Don't panic, our restructuring experts walk you through the loan covenant process — what they are, what should you do if you violate them, and how to avoid tripping them in the future.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Understand the concept of loan covenants and why they're essential.
- Recognize the warning signs and causes of default.
- Identify the steps to take with your lender after the default notification occurs — remedies, revisions, and renegotiation tactics.
- Gain the knowledge necessary to avoid future loan covenant violations.
- Jason Winters, principal
- Sandor Jacobson, principal
- James Pollock, senior manager