Cost segregation: How tax reform affects your tax planning
- Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2019; 2-3 p.m. EST
In this webinar, we’ll discuss year-end tax planning opportunities related to cost segregation and depreciation in conjunction with new regulations from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA). Join us to learn more and ensure you’re maximizing your depreciation deduction.
The TCJA introduced 100% bonus depreciation in addition to other measures around the applicability of bonus depreciation and Section 179 deductions. With these changes, taxpayers can take advantage of new tax planning opportunities realized through cost segregation studies and other fixed asset analyses. We’ll discuss the changes to the tax code and how the cost segregation process can help taxpayers like you take full advantage of those tax code changes.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Define the impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act on depreciation deductions.
- Understand the various ways to maximize their depreciation deduction.
- Identify potential year-end tax planning opportunities related to cost segregation and depreciation as a result of changes to the tax code.
- Lawrence Knutson, tax solutions partner
- Biz Pavelich, tax solutions manager
- Jon Powell, tax solutions manager