- Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2019; 2-3 p.m. EST
- Anticipated CPE:
The TCJA introduced 100% bonus depreciation in addition to other measures around the applicability of bonus depreciation and Section 179 deductions. With these changes, taxpayers can take advantage of new tax planning opportunities realized through cost segregation studies and other fixed asset analyses. We’ll discuss the changes to the tax code and how the cost segregation process can help taxpayers like you take full advantage of those tax code changes.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Define the impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act on depreciation deductions.
- Understand the various ways to maximize their depreciation deduction.
- Identify potential year-end tax planning opportunities related to cost segregation and depreciation as a result of changes to the tax code.
- Lawrence Knutson, tax solutions partner
- Biz Pavelich, tax solutions manager
- Jon Powell, tax solutions manager
For more information regarding program cancellation policies, please visit our webinar website https://www.plantemoran.com/explore-our-thinking/info/global/webinar-faq or contact our offices at 248-352-2500.
Staff wishing to express complaints regarding this training should contact the Learning Team at 248-223-3564.
Plante & Moran, PLLC, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 or by visiting the website: www.nasba.or