- July 30, 2020
Do you have a plan in place to transition from Plex Classic to Plex UX? View our webinar on-demand to help you plan for a successful transition and identify key factors that will impact your timeline.
With the push to have Plex UX transitions complete by June 2021, it’s time to start thinking about your transition plan and strategy. Plex Classic will still be available for current customers, however after June 2021, no new functionality will be deployed to it. All new functionality will be released to only UX, the more modern and extensible platform, after June 2021. Hear from our Plex implementation team and client, PKC Group, on their multi-PCN transition process. Dave Talboys, IT Manager North America, discuss their team’s strategy for planning the transition, factors to consider for international plants, and best practices for leveraging shared services across dual environments while in transition. The team also discussed security fundamentals, the importance of having a strong understanding around roles and responsibilities across PCNs, and user permissions and actions.
- Explore how to plan for a successful transition, including pre-transition prep and prerequisites
- Learn the key factors that will impact your transition timeline
- Understand enhanced UX features and functionality
- Stefanie Krause, Implementation consultant, Plante Moran
- Dave Talboys, IT Manager North America, PKC Group