- August 20, 2020
Join our webinar as our experts provide an overview on Robotic Process Automation and how it can provide value to your organization.
Now more than ever, high-performing manufacturers are being challenged to deliver services effectively and efficiently, while also growing and scaling their business. In this webinar, we’ll introduce you to robotic process automation (RPA), which can be used to create efficiencies and enhance resource availability within your organization, ultimately reducing costs associated with repetitive tasks. RPA is used extensively within banking, retail, and other private industries currently, and we will discuss its applicability to manufacturers moving forward. Our experts will walk through instances in which RPA should and shouldn’t be used as a tool to automate processes. Lastly, you’ll learn about the top RPA providers and innovators in the market.
- Learn what RPA is and what it can do.
- Learn where RPA is commonly used and review sample-use cases.
- Understand the challenges when applying RPA in a manufacturing industry setting.
- Steve Schelonka, senior manager, IT consulting
- Doug Hockenbrocht, partner, IT consulting
- Bryan Welsh, partner, manufacturing & distribution practice leader