- Thursday, Aug. 20, 2020; 2-3 p.m. EDT
- Anticipated CPE:
- 1, Information technology
Join our webinar as our experts provide an overview on Robotic Process Automation and how it can provide value to your organization.
Now more than ever, high-performing manufacturers are being challenged to deliver services effectively and efficiently, while also growing and scaling their business. In this webinar, we’ll introduce you to robotic process automation (RPA), which can be used to create efficiencies and enhance resource availability within your organization, ultimately reducing costs associated with repetitive tasks. RPA is used extensively within banking, retail, and other private industries currently, and we will discuss its applicability to manufacturers moving forward. Our experts will walk through instances in which RPA should and shouldn’t be used as a tool to automate processes. Lastly, you’ll learn about the top RPA providers and innovators in the market.
- Learn what RPA is and what it can do.
- Learn where RPA is commonly used and review sample-use cases.
- Understand the challenges when applying RPA in a manufacturing industry setting.
- Steve Schelonka, senior manager, IT consulting
- Doug Hockenbrocht, partner, IT consulting
- Bryan Welsh, partner, manufacturing & distribution practice leader
For more information regarding program cancellation policies, please visit our webinar website or contact our offices at 248-352-2500.
Plante & Moran, PLLC, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 or by visiting the website: www.nasba.org