- Nov. 11, 2020
In this webinar, tax experts will discuss international tax changes, including anti-abuse measures recently implemented in the EU, as well as how major German tax regulations changes might affect the cross-border business of U.S. taxpayers.
The discussion will include specifics regarding the implementation of ATAD 2 in EU member states, including Germany. Our experts will also discuss how the implementation rules will impact common structures and transactions used by U.S. businesses operating in Germany and how these could be altered to minimize negative consequences.
In addition, our experts will discuss intended changes to the definition of a permanent establishment and new tax disclosure requirements of cross-border arrangements.
- Learn to define the conceptual framework of ATAD 2 in the EU and Germany.
- Understand how the implementation of ATAD 2 will impact U.S. businesses operating in Germany.
- Explore and understand new tax disclosure requirements for cross-border arrangements.
- Develop strategies to alter structures or transactions to avoid negative impacts on U.S. businesses.
- Bill Henson, partner, international tax
- Steffen Ahrens, partner, FALK
- Marco Muth, senior manager, FALK
- Lisa Roelofs, senior manager, international tax