State & local tax advisor: February 2016
Plante Moran’s State & Local Tax team issues newsletters periodically to keep you apprised of important state and local tax changes.
Topics in this issue include:
- Contractors may want to consider manufacturing and R&D partial exemption
- Single sales factor apportionment formula, other income tax changes enacted
- Additional challenges to retroactive repeal of MTC rejected
- Draft corporate tax reform regulations on combined reporting released
- Guidelines on market-based sourcing and information reporting requirements issued
The information provided in this alert is only a general summary and is being distributed with the understanding that Plante Moran, PLLC is not rendering legal, tax, accounting, or other professional advice, position, or opinions on specific facts or matters and, accordingly, assumes no liability whatsoever in connection with its use. ©2016 CCH. All Rights Reserved.