Healthcare systems: Evaluate policy with the future in focus
Balancing compliance and risk with lasting sustainability
As value-based care becomes the norm, changes in healthcare industry policy are transforming providers at a record pace. Compliance concerns around unprecedented financial and operational change — including state and federal tax requirements, CMS regulations, HHS and HRSA compliance, and reimbursement reporting — require hospitals and health systems to evaluate, interpret, and react timely with the future in focus.
This is a time of unprecedented stress for healthcare organizations. Mitigating risk, staying compliant, and optimizing reimbursement and funding programs requires unparalleled diligence. Is your health and hospital system keeping pace for long-term success? Read on for insights to position your organization for success.
In this webinar, our healthcare experts explain the accounting and tax implications for organizations that received funding under the CARES Act’s Provider Relief Fund and PPP loan program.
As of July 2021, less than 6% of hospitals were compliant with the CMS hospital price transparency rule. Crackdowns are coming, and fines aren’t the only thing you’ll risk if you fail to comply. Here’s what to know now.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has issued another round of guidance and has opened the reporting portal for Provider Relief Funds. View our on-demand webinar to ensure you’re up to date on the latest reporting guidance.
President Biden recently signed an executive order aimed at increasing competition among businesses. Our benefit experts outline how the order affects the healthcare industry.
Get healthcare policy insights from our experts — delivered right to your inbox
Our healthcare policy experts can help you evaluate and interpret policy to minimize risk and reach a balance between compliance and business sustainability.
We’ll partner with you to:
- Identify, interpret, and create strategies to comply with regulations, including the CARES Act Provider Relief Fund guidance, CMS hospital price transparency rules, and the HHS No Surprises Act.
- Prepare annual cost reports along with optimization strategies to maximize Medicaid reimbursement and Medicare reimbursement.
- Analyze risk and prioritize corrective action.
- Minimize your tax burden, optimize tax benefits, and stay compliant with federal and state tax requirements.
- Understand eligibility and activation requirements of state and federal funding streams.
- Prepare for a single audit with a tailored risk-based audit process in response to your situation.
- Keep pace with policy and regulations for long-term sustainability.
Learn more about our hospital and health system services.
How can we help evaluate healthcare policy?
Value-based care, healthcare policy, staff challenges, and telehealth are top issues for healthcare management. The future of healthcare is here. Find out more.
Healthcare strategies to create stability today and scalable growth for tomorrow.
Blueprints to elevate healthcare operations with people, process, and technology.