Healthcare systems: Operational excellence & growth strategies
Achieve excellence in healthcare strategy and operations with people, processes, and technology
To keep pace with the evolution of healthcare, rapid and effective change is needed. Meeting hospital labor benchmarks, proactive strategies for revenue cycle and margin improvement and optimizing healthcare operations management while delivering the highest quality of care are key parts of the transformation.
Attaining operational excellence in healthcare operations is a complex process of identifying critical areas for improvement, leveraging best practices, adding the right infrastructure support, and adapting it all to fit your unique needs. Read on to discover how to ensure operational excellence and develop growth strategies in hospital management.
Healthcare: Operations & growth insightsView More
Maximize your hospital’s labor efficiency with a productivity benchmark report
Inflation and rising interest: Implications for health system financing and capital structures
Top three operational improvements for hospitals to drive efficiency in times of crisis
Reimagining healthcare: The state of staffing and remote work in acute care
Hospital finds potential recovery of $5 million from denied and underpaid claims
How Geisinger Medical Center reduced ED holding by 62%
Our more than 225 dedicated healthcare professionals — including many former healthcare executives — will work with you to optimize your hospital operations and financial plans to develop and execute strategies for growth and create healthcare management plans designed to:
- Prepare a strategic and financial plan that’s sustainable, improves margins, and identifies growth opportunities.
- Create operational excellence around labor and productivity, patient flow, and facilities efficiency.
- Optimize revenue cycle management, including cash flow, denied or underpaid claims, credit balances, and growth.
- Prepare annual cost reports along with optimization strategies to maximize payor reimbursement, including Medicaid and Medicare.
- Benchmark your key operating metrics, including revenue and expense indicators, against optimal data points and health systems across the industry.
- Build technology solutions that include IT strategy advising, data analytics, and vendor selection.
- Improve your cybersecurity program, including HIPAA/HITECH compliance audits, penetration testing, a seven-point assessment, and general IT audits.
Elevate your operational efficacy with people, processes, and technology. Learn more about our hospital and health system services.
Reimagining the future of healthcare systems
Value-based care, healthcare policy, staff challenges, and telehealth are top issues for healthcare management. The future of healthcare is here. Find out more.
Healthcare systems: Financial compliance & governance
Want thought-out approaches for managing and interpreting healthcare policy changes? Find out more.