As a construction company owner, you have a unique challenge as you look to the future — how will you answer key questions about the direction of your company, your family, and your own career path? Some questions you might consider include: When do you imagine your retirement happening? Do you picture your company continuing beyond your leadership? Is your executive team ready to take over? Is your family interested in being part of the construction industry?
With almost 100 years of experience working with construction companies, we understand the nuances of business planning for owners. It’s never too early to explore your options with our multidisciplinary team. Start now.
We can help you:
- Understand your business, family, and personal goals.
- Explore your options to exit from your company, on your terms.
- Work with you on talent identification, development, and retention.
- Get started with holistic wealth planning, including wealth transfer and personal financial planning.
- Create a long-term business strategy, so you know your company is set up for success even after you’re gone.
Our expert team has worked with dozens of construction owners to plan for their future and ensure their company is sustainable. We’re ready to partner with you to make your future vision a reality.