- Wednesday, May 7, 2014; 2 - 3 p.m. EDT
The one thing you can count on with tax is change. Looking back over the last year and looking forward into the remainder of 2014, there are a variety of developments in the state and local tax (SALT) arena worth paying attention to, including the return of the due process clause as it relates to nexus. Are you prepared? During this one-hour webinar, our experts will update you on these changes and other hot-button issues.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify three current developments occurring in the state and local tax (SALT) arenas.
- Identify developing SALT trends, including the return of the Due Process Clause as it relates to nexus.
- Jason Parish, State and Local Tax Group, Plante Moran
- Jennifer Zimmerman, Horwood Marcus & Berk, Chicago law firm
- Curtis Ruppal, Partner, State and Local Tax Group, Plante Moran