Tax reform: Six months in, what should businesses do now?
- Tuesday, June 19, 10-11 a.m. EDT
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) was enacted barely six months ago. Are you wondering how to maximize the tax benefits for your business?
While the IRS and Treasury Department have released a limited amount of guidance, there is a surprising number of steps that can be taken now. This program will focus on practical business and tax-planning steps to maximize benefits and minimize risks. We previously hosted a webinar that outlined the key changes to the Tax Code under the TCJA. Going beyond the basics, this program will provide guidance on how to approach tax planning over the remainder of 2018.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Define action items your business should take now.
- Evaluate how to approach tax planning before regulations interpreting the tax reform legislation are finalized.
- Explain how current action steps may impact the future tax position of your business, including internationally active businesses.
- Describe how tax reform may impact your state tax obligations.
- Stephen Eckert, manager, National Tax Office
- Dana Hullinger, senior manager, International Tax
- Jason Parish, senior manager, SALT
- Kurt Piwko, partner, National Tax Office