Opportunity Zones: “Opportunity” for impact and traditional investors alike
- Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Join experts from our real estate and tax teams, as well as Plante Moran Financial Advisors, as they discuss what investors should know and ask about investing in qualified opportunity funds. They’ll also discuss some of the main considerations when adding to your portfolio through the Opportunity Zone program.
- Understand the Opportunity Zone program.
- Describe the social impact goals driving Opportunity Zone legislation.
- Understand investment portfolio considerations for Qualified Opportunity Funds.
- Robert Edwards, partner, real estate industry leader
- Valerie Gruduski, senior manager, opportunity zones service leader
- David Stahl, senior manager, Plante Moran Financial Advisors
- Casey Veach, manager, Plante Moran Financial Advisors