- Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2019, 2 - 3 p.m. EST
We’ll provide taxpayers insight and recent guidance on the lessons learned from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, as well as the use and timing of deductions, exemptions, and favorable rates in 2019 and beyond. Our experts will also cover retirement planning, family and education planning, charitable transfer planning, and tax-efficient investments.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify potential income, gift, and estate tax savings strategies.
- Implement tax-savings strategies that meet their personal goals and objectives.
- Define the impact of tax reform on current and future tax exposures.
- Jerry Jonckheere, international tax partner
- James Minutolo, National Tax Office partner
- Rebecca Solomon, wealth transfer senior manager
- Chad Richard, tax senior manager
Staff wishing to express complaints regarding this training should contact the Learning Team at 248-223-3881.
Plante & Moran, PLLC, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 or by visiting the website: www.nasba.org