- Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2019, 10 - 11 a.m. EST
We’ll provide taxpayers insight and recent guidance on the lessons learned from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act in order to optimize the use and timing of deductions, credits, and favorable rates in 2019 and beyond. Additional topics to be covered include maximizing the availability of the qualified business income deduction, minimizing the impact of the interest deduction limitation, and balancing short-term tax savings against long-term tax exposures.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify potential income tax-savings strategies relevant to their specific operations.
- Implement tax-savings strategies that fit the goals and objectives of their organization.
- Define the impact of tax reform on current and future tax exposures of their company.
- Jerry Jonckheere, international tax partner
- Brett Bissonnette, National Tax Office senior manager
- Dana Irving, tax services manager
- Jessica Wargo, international tax senior manager
- Dave DeCew, state and local tax senior manager
- Elaine Goralski, tax solutions manager