- May 5, 2020
With so much uncertainty around the short-term and long-term ramifications of the COVID-19 pandemic, there are no standard policies or procedures to be found. Yet companies need to react quickly to maintain and protect their liquidity. This requires managing not only the income statement, but also the balance sheet to drive real cash flows.
Joined by a panel of industry professionals, Plante Moran experts discussed the levers operators can pull to have an immediate impact on their bottom-line, as well as additional considerations to employ as best practices in our COVID-19 world and beyond.
This panel discussion covered tactics that can be quickly deployed in the following areas:
- Fixed assets
- Joanne Baginski, partner, Plante Moran
- Joe Puglia, principal, Plante Moran
- Michael Fieldstone, partner and founder, Aterian Investment Partners
- Russ Spieler, managing director, Capital Partners
- Gabe Mesanza, partner, Huron Capital