- Sept. 22-23, 2021
Join executives from across the nation for a two-day virtual experience featuring a panel conversation with prominent C-suite and government leaders, an economic update, and a keynote from disruptive innovator and founding partner of Detroit Venture Partners, Josh Linkner.
Join us for a two-day virtual event featuring a panel with prominent C-suite and government leaders, an economic update, and keynote from Josh Linkner, disruptive innovator and founding partner of Detroit Venture Partners.
Learn from Leaders panel discussion: “Future-forward thinking,” led by Plante Moran Managing Partner Jim Proppe.
- Panelists will discuss how innovation, strategic planning, and building resilience are key to moving forward with confidence. Speakers include:
- Jena Hausmann, CEO of Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Bruce Glazer, CFO of Kroenke Sports Entertainment
- Councilwoman Priscilla Tyson of the City of Columbus
- Derrill Rice, president and CEO of Plastic Components
Economic update with Liz Ann Sonders and Jim Baird
- Liz Ann Sonders, senior vice president and chief investment strategist at Charles Schwab & Co., will join Plante Moran Financial Advisors’ Chief Investment Officer Jim Baird for an economic outlook covering key market drivers, geopolitical developments, Federal Reserve policy, and other relevant economic issues.
Keynote from Josh Linkner, founding partner of Detroit Venture Partners, focusing on innovation during times of crisis in his presentation, “Big little breakthroughs.”
- Josh Linkner is a tech entrepreneur, speaker, and author whose mission is to unlock inventive thinking and creative problem solving in individuals and organizations of all sizes. He’s the author of five books, including his most recent, “Big Little Breakthroughs: How Small, Everyday Innovations Drive Oversized Results.”
A live Q&A will follow each session, along with plenty of complimentary and insightful on-demand content included each day for you to browse through at your leisure. Questions are encouraged.
Don’t miss out on this virtual experience with executives from across the nation. By sharing insights and experiences, we’ll move forward with confidence together.